Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Movie Times

Still trying to recover from the travel home and get my brain and body back on west coast time... but for now I've managed to use my super speed connection at home (read: 5 minute upload vs. 2 hours in Jamaica) to get the other videos online :)

This is my attempt at capturing the middle of the night thunder and lightening storm from our balcony. It's mostly dark, but I caught a few good flashes and a boom of thunder. The white noise in the video is the massive downpour of rain.


Here is a video of us loading up for our day trip around the southern coast of Jamaica. You can see the front parking area of Idle Awhile as well as our friend and driver, Tyrone.


This is a longer bit, showing the last ten minutes or so of our boat ride on the Black River safari, including egrets and a big ol' crocodile. Woo!



On Friday nights Chill Awhile includes a buffet and live band - D captured of a bit of the evening.

No comments: