Wednesday, February 24, 2010

MOVIE TIME!

I finally figured out that if I turned off the sleep mode I could let the laptop run it's 3 hour upload while we were out to eat. It's Movie Time! Settle in with some popcorn and a beverage of choice for roughly 15 minutes of home movie fun time!

This is D and I taking turns jumping from the lower platform - these were my warm-up jumps, to get me used to landing in the ocean with no life vest.




Here is D jumping off the high platform, as seen from our balcony.


Here is the longest video - the walk from the lower platform area up to the high platform, across the bridge, up to our room. This will give you an idea of what we look at when we're standing on the high platform (he actually looks over the edge for ya!) and what it's like to cross that damned bridge. I walked across the bridge a couple times, but mostly avoided it.


Here are G and I snorkeling on the beach. Keep in mind when you watch this that three weeks ago G was in tears at the thought of going to the pool at the gym. Now she cries when we tell her it's time to get out of the water.

2 comments:

Gino said...

i cant imagine you're looking forward to coming home.

Jade said...

:) The time here is amazing, but just for a short while. I do miss the familiarity of home (though I can say that coming back here makes this place feel very familiar and comfortable)